Fox Jewelry & Loan is happy to assist you in determining the correct ring size. Please Contact Us with any questions or to request a free plastic ring sizer. You can also rest assured that Fox Jewelry & Loan offers one complimentary resizing for our standard ring styles within 30 days of shipment to our US, Canadian, and Australian customers.
How to measure your ring size
- Before proceeding, use a ruler to confirm the printed paper size in the box to the right.
- Pull tightly. The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Measure your finger at the time of the day when it will be at its largest—this is usually at the end of the day.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or damp, as they will be at their smallest.
- Bands and rings over 5mm in width may fit your finger more tightly than rings of the same size in narrower widths.
Ring Sizing Guide
If you would like to determine your ring size immediately, we suggest that you print our simple Ring Sizing Guide and read the instructions carefully to ensure accurate sizing. Before you print, be sure to check that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box.
Complimentary Ring Sizing
Once you receive the ring and if for any reason the size of the ring does not fit perfectly, use the plastic pop-out ring sizer sent with your order to accurately find your beloved one’s ring size. Once you find the exact ring size, send the ring back to us in the packaging received and we will resize it for you absolutely free.
Before sending the package to you, our Quality Control teams inspects the product for any damages, so in case you receive the package damaged, please call us immediately.